2009年5月26日星期二

2009年 5月 26日

Today, in my school, is the English Speaking Day. And I am"up brain"of English. I would like to write my blog in English today.

Just like I say, today in my school is the English Speaking Day. The school makes an award scheme. We can get stamps if we say English to the teachers. But, not all teacher are able to give stamps. There must be a sticker on their body.

I got four stamps! Suprisingly, my English teacher, Ms Hui, came to our classroom, and I didn't talk to her! Yep, Iforgot to tell you that if we speak to our NET teacher, we will get more stamps!Unfornately, when I saw our NET teacher, Ms Robyn, I didn't talk to her. Ha ha!

Bye for now!

PS: I don't no why I want to write English but one reason is Ms Lau will see this blog tonight. Hope to correct my mistake by CM.

沒有留言: